Materials & Care
We use only high-quality metals to create our jewellery.
They're designed to be worn every day and can last a lifetime.
Metals & Stones
Gold-fill. We use gold-fill to create our range of gold jewellery designs. Our gold-fill is a thick layer of solid gold on silver and we only ever use 925 sterling silver. Gold fill will not flake and the surface will not turn your fingers like cheap metals will. Our gold-filled jewellery looks and wears like solid gold because it is gold.
Sterling Silver. We use genuine 925 sterling silver for our silver jewellery designs. We use it as the base metal for our gold-filled and vermeil pieces too. 925 sterling silver is of 92.5% pure silver, alloyed with harder metals to improve durability.
Simulated Gems. We use simulated gems created in a laboratory with a high level of clarity. They are flawless, durable, and identical to diamonds. They replicate mined diamonds both in style and quality but at a much more affordable price.
How should I care for my jewellery during wear?
How should I store my jewellery?
How should I clean my jewellery?
Tarnishing on sterling silver is natural. Proper storage and regular cleaning will prevent this from happening. To clean jewellery use lukewarm water, a mild soap, and a gentle cleaning cloth. Make sure jewellery is dry to prevent water stains and corrosion. Gold-fill won't tarnish but cleaning it is important. This will maintain its shine and protect against damage.
What can damage or dull my jewellery?
Even the best quality jewellery can become damaged if we're not careful. Knowing what causes this accidental damage can help us prevent it. The following things can ruin your jewellery:
- Water damage from exposure to water or moisture
- Sun and heat damage from exposure to bright sunlight
- Physical damage from tangles and snagging
- Improper storage, poor cleaning techniques, and age
To help prevent accidental damage to your jewellery, we recommend you:
- Do not shower or bathe while wearing jewellery
- Remove rings when cleaning or washing your hands
- Avoid jewellery coming into contact with cosmetic products
- Put jewellery on after dressing to avoid tangles
- Remove jewellery before undressing to prevent snags
- Wear your jewellery regularly to prevent natural tarnishing
- Clean your jewellery to maintain its shine
Our jewellery comes with a 6-month guarantee starting from the date of sale. If your jewellery has a manufacturing defect, we will repair or replace your item for free. This guarantee does not cover general wear and tear or accidental damage. It's important to follow our jewellery care guide to keep your jewellery safe. If you break your jewellery we can repair it for a small fee. To request a repair please contact us: email@example.com.